Monday, March 14, 2011

A Google Social Network - So What.

Eric Schmidt at Google I/OImage by niallkennedy via Flickr"Google will launch a social network, possibly called Google Circles, at its Google I/O conference in May, according to technology blog The Next Web."

So says The UK's Daily Telegraph blog that generated a random headline on my RSS feed

Google 'to launch social network in May

And an equally random thought crossed my mind on idally reading the feed post:

"Why?" and then a few seconds later "Why bother?"

I mean, they've managed to f'up all their earlier 'social' stuff experiments.

Seriously Google guys, give it a break and get back to search...and fix up those results, will you! I mean, really. Anyone would think that since the so-called big make over the other week we were all getting back great results now.

Like hell!

Fix it Google guys.

It still sucks of pseudo 'real' search results that we all know are spam.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment